How Moving Labor Solutions Works...
1) Call our number (517) 580-4247
2) Explain to us your MOVING LABOR requests.
3) You supply all of the Moving Materials needed to complete your
moving project. I.e. Moving truck, fuel, insurance, tools and dollies, etc.
4) You pay an hourly fee for the Moving Laborer (3 hour minimum
charge) Moving Labor fees include basic hand tools, Liability Insurance
and Workers Compensation Insurance.
5) If project deems necessary, Professional Moving Tools and Equipment
can be rented for an additional, reasonable rental fees.
6) An Experienced, Knowledgeable, Skilled Moving Laborer will be
scheduled to complete your moving tasks.
7) Hourly Labor Fee starts from the time the Laborer arrives at your place until the job ends.
8) If the project is more than 25 miles from our office, you pay a one-time travel
charge of $55.
9) Payment for Moving Labor Services and Professional Moving Tools &
Equipment rental fee is due upon receipt of invoice.
10) A representative can give you an idea of how many labor hours it will
take to complete your move. Please remember it is an estimated labor
hours. We can also give you a Quotation for Labor hours, although if
the job is completed quicker than expected, then you are not refunded
11) With Moving Labor you can typically save anywhere between $50 - $100, sometimes more, than with full service moving solutions.